- Update BACnet4J to 5.0.0
- Add MSTP support! (Thanks to Alex Whitt)
- Bugfix in underlying BACnet4J library : endless loop on segmented communication error.
- Better communication with slow networks and/or large requests.
- Add coercion for BaseError type;
property error. (Example: unknown-property).
- Fix segmentation fallback
- Longer delay between broadcasts (initialization)
- use forked BACnet4j version;
- re-add the function
- add funtion to write multiple properties;
- handle 'rejects' error;
- add function to read trendlogs.
It is expected that you will have to change a few function names if you are transistionning from 0.6 or below. You can use the documentation to help you find the new function names.
- Data coercion into BACnet4J objects have been redone from scratch;
- Support multiple local devices;
- Removed the functions related to local objects;
- Removed caching for read-properties (shouldn't be up to Bacure.)