Dirac is a Chrome DevTools fork with extra features for ClojureScript developers.
Dirac project maintains a set of patches rolling on top of official Chrome DevTools.
That means you don't lose any functionality, you just add ClojureScript support on top.
Additionally we provide a Chrome Extension which packages this enhanced DevTools version and hosts it within Chrome for convenient access.
Dirac DevTools can be just a keystroke away enabling following features:
- can eval ClojureScript in the context of currently selected stack frame (when paused on a breakpoint)
- Parinfer goodness
- adds a global keyboard shortcut for focusing the console prompt
- enables custom formatters by default (for cljs-devtools)
- custom formatters are displayed inline on Source Panel (during debugging)
- better display of ClojureScript function names
- improved display of URLs
- better display of ClojureScript property names:
- macro-generated names are renamed to friendly names using sub-indexes
- properties are grouped, the most important properties go first