A Clojure library designed to ... well, that part is up to you.
nil is commonly used to represent absence of value.
bluebell.utils.failure is used to encode failures.
Ett enda objekt: vexpress Motsvarar ett abstrakt vektor-uttryck Följande metoder:
- dimension: (dimension [vexpress] ...) returnerar dess dimension
- expand: (expand [express cb] ...) genererar kod
Utilties: (to-array expr) (to-vec expr) (foreach 'i (fn [x ]
Funktioner som returnerar uttryck: (input-coll [dim] [expr]): Tar en collection som input
(add-vec [a] [b]):
Returnerar ett uttryck som motsvarar add addera de två vektorerna
- Simplifies working with informal domain types, such as a "person" represented as a map.
- Specifies in one place how a value in a composite type can be read, written, updated, etc.
- Composable: Chain many accessors
- Type correctness checking: An accessor encodes on (i) what composite object it is applied and (ii) the type of the object that we are accessing.
- Brevity: All information in one place about how to access it...
Type checking: If we use access for all our objects, even small temporary ones returned from functions, we will catch many of the bugs we would otherwise catch with a static type system, because if we access every composite object in a systematic way using the accessors, we will get an error early on as soon as we attempt to read/write to it. Note, however, that it is in the accessors that all typing is done: We don't specify functions, let-values, etc.
- Optional: Turns value into optional
- Forward/Backward (inc/dec)
- Transformer (accessor and function)
- Optional transformer
- Poly fun [original-arglist extracted-var arglist-accessor]
Copyright © 2016 FIXME
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.