We’re making beer. I’m the brewery!
A library that spits out brew recipes for n-gallon beer batches. Originally made for wallbrew.com
The beta release of our SPA is now available! If you're interested in contributing to the site, let us know. That project can be found here.
- Purely Random - brew-bot will randomly select ingredients and quantities up to the set weight limit.
- Constrained Random - brew-bot will randomly select ingredients and quantities up to the set weight limit, selecting no more ingredients than the set limit.
- Weighted Random - brew-bot will allow the user to select ingredients to adjust their relative selection probabilities, and randomly pick ingredients from the full list respecting the user-selected weights.
- Weighted Guided - brew-bot will allow the user to select ingredients to adjust their relative selection probabilities, and randomly pick ingredients from the that list respecting the user-selected weights.
- COMING SOON: Weighted Observed - brew-bot will utilize weights learned from scraping real world beer recipes by style.
A deployed copy of the most recent version of brew-bot can be found on clojars. To use it, add the following as a dependency in your project.clj file:
The next time you build your application, Leiningen should pull it automatically. Alternatively, you may clone or fork the repository to work with it directly.
doo, a Leiningen plugin used to run ClojureScript tests in many JS environments, is already in
project.clj. Karma is used as the test runner, and is included in
To install Karma, simply install the Node package:
Then build the application and run the tests:
The tests will also execute on the JVM, to ensure the library is compatible for apps thick and thin.
Copyright © 2019-2020 Nick Nichols
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.
Wooden Beer Keg Icon by Icons8