Template that is C4, MPLv2 and has Travis to Clojars Continuous Deployment
Use the following leiningen command to create a new library called [new-library-name]
lein new c4-lib [new-library-name] [github-username] [your-name]
- [github-username] is your GitHub user name (or that of the organisation that will own this library)
- [your-name] is your name (e.g. "Joe Bloggs")
lein new c4-lib my-new-lib JoeBloggs "Joe Bloggs"
Continuous Deployment requires secure environment variables so this is initially disabled in the .travis.yml file. To enable Continuous Deployment add the required secure variables (Clojars username and password, GitHub secure token and the releasers email address) securely and uncomment the deploy section.
- Create new library using this template
- Create empty repository on GitHub with the same name as your new library
- Push the newly created library to GitHub
- Go to travis-ci.org, sync with your GitHub account and select your new library for building
- Make the deployment script executable (e.g. chmod +x deploy/travis-to-clojars.sh)
- Generate required secure tokens for .travis.yml using
travis encrypt ...
- Uncomment deployment section in .travis.yml
- Commit and push
- Verify results in Travis and Clojars
To download and install the template locally
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:HughPowell/c4-lib.git
Copyright © 2017 Hugh Powell
The contributors are listed in AUTHORS. This project uses the MPL v2 license, see LICENSE.
c4-lib uses the C4 (Collective Code Construction Contract) process for contributions.
c4-lib uses the clojure-style-guide for code style.
To report an issue, use the c4-lib issue tracker at github.com.