Minimal utility to download shared compressed files from Google Drive.
Downloads a shared compressed file from google drive into a given folder.
Optionally decompresses it.
- filename: name + extensions you want to save the file as
- dest-path: the destination to save the downloaded file
- url: google drive download url
- overwrite: optional, if true forces re-download and overwrite
- extract: optional, if true will extract a compressed a file
(download-file-from-google-drive "tokenize.zip" "/path/to/dest/" "https://drive.google.com/link")
Downloading tokenize.zip into /path/to/dest/
File successfully downloaded.
Add support for additional filetypes
Copyright © 2020 Lawton C. Mizell
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the
terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0 which is available at
This Source Code may also be made available under the following Secondary
Licenses when the conditions for such availability set forth in the Eclipse
Public License, v. 2.0 are satisfied: GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version, with the GNU Classpath Exception which is available