An example of testing & releasing a Clojure library using Github Actions
- Reuse the jar built by the test workflow in the deploy workflow
- Automate commiting and tagging a release
- Sign releases
- A Clojars deploy token is saved as a Github repository secret.
- Leiningen is configured to read the deploy token from the environment variable
- The Github Actions Release workflow exposes the secret as this environment variable.
Copyright © Joel Kaasinen
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.