- gorilla-plot is a simple data-driven plotting dsl.
- vega is a browser based plot renderer, that uses declarative syntax to build plots
- vega comes as vega spec and vega-lite spec. vega lite spec is compiled to vega-spec and is a more condensed specification with less features.
- gorilla-ui defines a reagent wrapper to render vega-plots
- gorilla-plots provides a few functions to quickly generate vega specs, and therefore vega plots.
This will run pinkgorilla notebook as a library, with gorilla-plot demo notebooks loaded into the explorer.
- Legacy gorilla-plot was originally written by Jony Hudson for Gorilla repl.
- Gorilla-Plot Legacy uses vega-spec, updated to vega 5 spec.
- multiplot uses vega-lite spec.