; run once to install shadow-cljs
; build bundles:
; run the webserver that provides the bundles
- Bundles are created in /out/small /out/gorilla /out/mariacloud
- Each BUndle has:
- index.transit.json - this file is used by shadow-cljs loader.
- ana/*.transit.json - analysis files that are used by the self hosted clojurescript anlyzer
- js/*.js - compiled namespaces from npm and maven that will be read by the shdow-clj loader
- src/. - source files (can be cljs or js) of the bundled namespaces.
- CLJS Kernel has no dependencies on the libraries that it exectutes
- compile all namespaces for a dependency without specifying namespaces
- dont provide bundles, but serve on a per namespace basis
- allow multiple versions numbers for each library.
- dynamic on the fly compilation of dependencies via api